Sunday, April 12, 2020

Review - Just the Cheese Bars

In the category of Keto Snacks are Just the Cheese bars. They have basically no carbs, and the only ingredient is cheese, baked until it’s crunchy.  The Jalapeño flavor also has jalapeños in addition to cheese. You get two in a package and it reminds you of a granola bar. Tastes delicious and very convenient. I have also used them as a substitute for chips with dip. I have nothing bad to say about them except they are a bit pricy, but what Keto product isn’t. I suppose you could bake some cheese yourself; I’ll try that one day. But today I’ll just enjoy the crunchiness.

Click here to view on Amazon. 


Like and follow us on Facebook. 


Visit our website: www.unhindered-living.com/the-ketogenic-lifestyle
                               www.unhindered-living.com/optimum-human-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Keto Products Box Review

  These are keto product I use all the time. I hope my review of the products is helpful to you. Visit our  Facebook  Page Listen to our  Po...

Popular Posts